This will show you instructions for resetting a voicemail password inside the Broadsoft Portal.
How do I reset a voicemail password?
1. Log in to Broadsoft with your Administrator user name and password.
2. Click Users under the Profile menu.
3. Click the Search Button on the right side of the screen. This will populate a list of users from which you can choose.
4. Click on the user’s name to edit their profile.
5. Inside the user’s profile, click Passwords.
6. Click the Set Portal Password button on the Password screen.
7. Type in the new password, and click OK.
NOTE: This password serves as a temporary password. After logging into the voicemail system with the temporary password, the user will be prompted to create a new password.