This article will give you step-by-step instructions on managing devices in the Broadsoft portal.
1. Log into the Broadsoft portal with your group admin login.
NOTE: If you do not have these credentials, contact the SimpleSignal Support team at 303-242-8616 (Option 1) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Click Users from the Profile menu.
3. Click Search on the right side of the screen to search for a particular user.
4. Click on the user’s name to edit their devices.
5. Click on Addresses.
6. Write down the address in the Identity/Device Profile Name. This is the MAC address of the user’s current device.
7. Select the None button.
8. Click Apply.
The device has now been removed from that user. The following steps will show you how to add this device to another user.
1. Click on Users.
2. Click on Search
3. Click on the user that will be receiving the device.
4. Click on Addresses.
5. Select the MAC address that you wrote down previously from the drop down menu.
6. Copy the user name and paste it into the Line/Port field.
7. Add “_1” to the user name and click Apply.
8. Reboot the device and it will assume the profile of the new user – voicemail and all!