Topics in the post include:
Placing a Call from Your Directory
1. Click on an extension or phone number in your Contact Directory.
2. Once your phone rings, click Answer in the Broadworks Agent or pick up the receiver of your desk phone.
Placing a Call from the Keypad
1. Click the Dial icon.
2. Dial the phone number of the person you wish to call.
Your ACD State represents your current relationship to the Call Center.
To change you ACD state, click the appropriate icon based on the descriptions below.
- Available: You are currently available to take calls.
- Unavailable: You are currently unable to take calls from the Call Center.
- Wrap-Up: You are currently wrapping-up the call (i.e.: taking notes, finishing a ticket)
Transferring a Call – Blind
1. Click the Transfer icon.
2. Dial the phone number to which the call is to be transferred.
Transferring a Call – Warm/Consultative
1. Place your call on hold.
2. Dial the phone number of the person to whom you wish to transfer the call.
3. Once the person is on the phone, click the Conference icon.
4. All parties are now connected. You can leave the conference by pressing the Conference icon and then selecting Leave.
1. Click the Escalate icon.
2. A drop down list of supervisors will appear. Select the supervisor to whom you wish to escalate the call.
NOTE: You will be able to see if the person is on or off the phone, as indicated by a green or red Phone icon.
3. Once you select the supervisor you wish to call, your original call will be placed on hold. When you are ready to transfer the call, click the Conference icon.
4. When both parties are connected, you can leave the conference by pressing the Conference icon and then selecting Leave.
1. To access your call history, select Call History from the Tools menu.
Here you will be able to see your call history for:
- Dialed Calls
- Received Calls
- Missed Calls
Note: You can dial out from Call History by clicking on the number you wish to call.
Post Sign In
1. Select Options from the Tools menu.
2. Select Agent in the left-hand column.
3. A drop down menu will appear that will allow you to set your ACD status upon sign in.
4. Choose your ACD for “Agent post sign-in ACD state” and “Agent post call ACD state.”
4. Click OK.
For more information on Broadworks Agent, check out: Broadworks Agent Overview (Video)